Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Yesterday with Tim Wallace-Murphy


Yesterday I spent a wonderful day filming with the infamous author Tim Wallace-Murphy (Rosslyn, Rex Deus, Mark of the Beast) for a series of DVD's we are going to release through Reality Films. It was one of the most interesting and exhilerating days I have spent in a long time. Tim has an age of wisdom and knowledge and who he doesn't know isn't worth knowing. I was, to be honest shocked by some of the revelations he came out with for the films and I know it will cause a hell of a stir in the world of the "Da Vinci Code" fans because this is just an incredible twist in the story to say the least. Needless to say, when we think we know just about everything there is to know on the subject, this comes up and hits us in the back of the neck. Quite outstanding stuff.

Tim is a wonderful gentleman and we had a lovely lunch at a nearby pub in Devon. At 77 years old he put me to shame with his Matrix-like use of his ultra modern mobile phone! Answering calls from some of the world's most famous authors, I was simply in awe at the man and hope that I have such a brain at that age - because I don't even now! His history is quite amazing, being a doctor twice over, having fought for us in the army, an expert in symbolism, Rennes, Chartres, Templars and deep spirituality. I was also amazed that we agreed on just about everything we spoke on. Often I meet other authors and we don't always agree on everything, and that's half the fun, but with Tim I simply couldn't argue - it all makes so much sense and in fact our own researches seem to be meeting in the middle - especially the latest information I have written on in The Ark, The Shroud and Mary book and DVD with reference to the Brotherhood that came out of the woodwork and introduced themselves to me. Tim knew precisely who they were and was not surprised they had decided to tell me the information they did and which is in the book. Even to the point that he believed I would be contacted again soon... watch this space.

All in all, I didn't think I could be shocked anymore - what with meeting various secret societies and having travelled half the globe, but Tim told me some things for the film (due out in June) that stunned me and I know will stun the viewer. I will post more as soon as I can about the film. If you'd like advanced notice then email Michael from reality on michael@real2can.com and he'll pop you on a list.
Philip Gardiner
www.gardinersworld.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home